Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi! I'm a newbie here and really need some HELP!^^

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello everyone. I am new here. I'm from Metro Manila. Single parent looking for answers regarding child support. I hope I can be enlightened here about my son's rights.

My ex's name (son's father) was not written in my son's birth certificate po. Though inaccept naman nya yung son namin. I have asked him to give financial support to my son as I am not earning that much to pay all the bills and stuff that I am shouldering right now. Lagi lang nya sinasabi na pasenysa na kasi wala siyang mabibigay etc. By the way, he is married now and has 2 kids there. But his first born was with me talaga (complicated lovestory). Anyway, I want to ask him for child support now. As I ewant to secure my son's future din. I was adviced about RA 9262. However, I am worrying if I stand a chance on this kahiyt na wala ang name nung guy sa birth certificate ng anak ko?

Please do help me. I want to get what is rightful for my son. Thanks! Shocked

View user profile


Prision Mayor
hi cha! msta?

you can file VAW-C (basis: economic abuse <- ra 9262, sec 3-d) against your ex to get the support you need.

good luckl po!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum