Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child support on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:21 pm

MARTJ360

Arresto Menor
Isa po akong OFW at almost 13 years na po kaming hiwalay ng first wife ko. Lima po ang anak namin at isa na lang po ang nag aaral, yung isa ay nagtatrabaho abroad at yung tatlo ay may pamilya na. 80% po ng aking basic salary ay napupunta sa kanila. Pwede po bang bawasan ito at hanggang kailan po ako magsustento. Mayroon na rin po akong bagong pamilya at dalawa na po ang anak namin. Maraming salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: Child support on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:16 am

attyLLL

first of all, are you being honest in declaring that this 80% is based on your ENTIRE salary and benefits? because most seamen have an arrangement that only part is declared.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Child support on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:31 pm

MARTJ360

Arresto Menor
Yun pong 80% na napupunta sa kanya ay from my basic salary at ang sa akin ay yung 20% plus fixed overtime na 3 hrs/day.

View user profile

4 Re: Child support on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:51 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Masuwerte po ang mga anak nyo ha... may mga sarili ng Pamilya pero suportado nyo pa din. Very Happy sarap nyo maging tatay.

View user profile

5 Re: Child support on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:41 am

attyLLL

well, this is a requirement of law and is incorporated in all seamen's contracts. the idea is to make sure the money goes to your family; it didn't contemplate infidelity and that you would have another family.

if you can't negotiate an agreement with the parties concerned, perhaps you can file a complaint to change your contract. but i doubt that the courts will help you once it's learned why

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Child support Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum