Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to file an ejectment case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How to file an ejectment case on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 am


Arresto Menor
I asm new here...I am managing a Residential subdivison her in Tanza cavite. I wud like to ask what steps shud i take to formally sue or file an ejectment case against one house and lot buyer (in-house) who has beeen delinquent in settling his obligations (payments) which has since subjected property he occupies for forfeiture. He does not want to offer a settlement and he does not want to move out of the house. It has been a year of demand letters and requsts to vacate to no avil. what can i legally do?
thank you

View user profile

2 Re: How to file an ejectment case on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:41 pm


File a case of Ejection / Unlawful Detainer. Get a Lawyer.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum