Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to sue my husband?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to sue my husband? on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 pm

khrysthyl

Arresto Menor
i just found out that my husband is having an affair with other woman and shes pregnant now.weve been living together for 10 years and we just got married last year.the mistress is pregnant now for 4-5 months maybe.now my question is how to sue them both?

View user profile

2 Re: how to sue my husband? on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:05 pm

attyLLL

if they deny your allegations, what evidence will you present to prove them?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: how to sue my husband? on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:35 pm

khrysthyl

Arresto Menor
i have pictures the two of them together.some messages in facebook.for now.

View user profile

4 Re: how to sue my husband? on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:30 pm

khrysthyl

Arresto Menor
the mistress is aware that the father of her baby is living with someone.because we were neighbhors.do they dont know we were married they just thought were just live in partners.we had secret marriage last year.what are the grounds i should file to his mistress?

View user profile

5 Re: how to sue my husband? on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:04 pm

assenav

Prision Mayor
attyLLL, if ever poh ba na years na nangyare yung infidelity, maaari pa ba yun i file ngayun?

The incident happened last 2008.. Kasal na yung guy friend ko and kakapanganak lang sa eldest nila yung wife niya. Nagkita sila nung ex gf nya at nagtanan..

Is it possible poh ba na mag prosper yung case?

View user profile

6 Re: how to sue my husband? on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:01 pm

attyLLL

khrysthl, perhaps one of the things your should decide now is whether you will advocate for or against your husband acknowledging that he is the father of that child. if he does, you can use that against him. if he doesn't, he cannot be forced to provide support from his income.

pictures are not always indicative of a relationship. besides, you'll need to produce the photographer or anyone who was there when the picture was taken. as for messages, they are not admissible if it cannot be shown that there is consent or waiver of the right of the privacy of communication.

assenav, as with khrystl, my foremost concern is do you have the evidence to back up your claims?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: how to sue my husband? on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:26 am

assenav

Prision Mayor
Yes poh attyLLL..
I think may sapat na evidences yung wife ng friend ko..Besides, the mistress's siblings file a case of kidnapping againts him nung magtanan nga sila..

Photos of them half naked while inside the motel were kept by my friend's wife. Also, dinadala din ni guy yung kabit niya sa house ng parents niya.. Inamin din ni guy lahat2x kay wifey nia para lang magka ayus sila..

You think poh may patutunguhan kaya pag nag case?
Thanks..

View user profile

8 Re: how to sue my husband? on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:23 am

attyLLL

the only way to find out is to actually file the case.

View user profile

9 Re: how to sue my husband? Today at 6:15 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum