Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case should I file for this person/company?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

I need your help if I have a case or not. I have a former friend na sa tingin ko eh mayroong serious mental problem. She made a fake email under my mother in law's name and emails my boss in the company serious accusation. The company might fire me only because ang company namin palaging in favor sa nag-aaccuse. Puro paninira na and the company might terminate me. I felt bad because:

1. It is indeed a fake email. My mother in law verified and I have verified it as well, it is not my mother in laws email address and also, my mother in law will even support my post graduate studies and even insisting that our wedding should be held in Manila Hotel (they want to celebrate it grandly)

2. I felt that the company does not hear my side. I told them that someone is behind this fake email and i know the person because the former friend used to do that to her previous enemies and I am a witness to that.

3. I have expressed to the company that I do not feel safe sa office because of this former friend but the refused to take action on it.

I do not have a proof on the fake email but my only proof is that:

1. Former friend used to do such things to her previous enemies and I am a witness to it.

2. A college friend contacted me telling me that former friend contacted her thru social media sites telling her puro paninira....

3. The fake email was dated January 7 when within January 4-10, I keep receiving notification on my phone that former friend keeps on following me on a certain social media site.

I am stressed and this former friend knows everything, even my house. I had to leave my house and living in my parents because I am afraid that this person can do to me.

Please help! I want to file a case against her but I do not know if I have a case. I feel harrassed and stalked and I want a protection from her.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Sana matulungan niyo po ako.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum