Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 annulment case on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 pm

maridel

Arresto Menor
pag naghiwalay na po ba ang mag asawa ng higit sampung taon pwede na po ba itong gawing ground for annulment? hindi ko po kasi alam ang mga ground for annulment?

View user profile

2 Re: annulment case on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:17 pm

attyLLL

no, search 'grounds for annulment' on the forum

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: annulment case on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:49 pm

ydal.alucard

Arresto Menor
I was married last 2007 because I got pregnant I was 22 then then my husband is 23. We married in the civil without any parents consent because were already at the age.. but the judge that marry us told us for us to marry easier she will just put there that we're living already for almost five years but the truth is not. Can it be a grounds for a null and void of our marriage.

View user profile

4 Re: annulment case on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 pm

attyLLL

ydal, if it can be proven, then yes, it can be a ground for declaration of nullity

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Nullity of marriage on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 am

ydal.alucard

Arresto Menor
Thanks atty.
What are the things needed for me to prove that We are not living for five years in the time of marriage...

View user profile

6 Re: annulment case on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:39 am

attyLLL

witnesses' testimony would be a good start.

View user profile

7 Re: annulment case on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:25 pm

breenix

Arresto Menor
My brother in law filed for annulment but his wife refuses to sign the papers,they are not doing well since they got married and 4yrs to date they are still fighting even they do not live in one roof..my question is,if the wife refuses to sign,would there be any other way for them to get annuled?or the wife needs to sign first to get the case.going?

View user profile

8 Re: annulment case on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 pm

attyLLL

consent is not necessary and in fact collusion is considered basis for dismissal of the petition.

View user profile

9 Re: annulment case on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:37 pm

breenix

Arresto Menor
Thanks atty..

View user profile

10 Re: annulment case on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 am

breenix

Arresto Menor
I have a follow up question po,my bro in law wants to settle with his wife na non-appearance po para daw po mbilis ang process,is this true?if non appearance ba kelangan po may pirmahan na nagssabi pumayag ang wife nya sa kasunduan na yon?

View user profile

11 Re: annulment case on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:45 am

attyLLL

no, that is considered collusion and will render the annulment process void.

View user profile

12 Re: annulment case on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 pm

breenix

Arresto Menor
Noted po,maraming salamat!

View user profile

13 Re: annulment case Today at 4:42 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum