Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

US petition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 US petition on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 am


Arresto Menor
Hi.. I have decided po na ichange ang surname ng daughter ko from my maiden name to her father's surname. Hindi pa po kami kasal. The reason why naka apelyido sa akin ang daughter ko ay para maisama ko sya sa US pag naapprove ang visa ko. Ang question ko po is kung magchange po sya ng surname to her father's maisasama at maisasabay ko pa po ba sya papuntang US?? Thanks for the help.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum