Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate Child Hindi sinama sa hatian

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Illegitimate Child Hindi sinama sa hatian on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:45 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Attys.,

I am born out of wedlock but my father acknowledged me and have his signature on my birth certificate. My father died ahead of my grandparents without a last will and they took all the properties my father owned. I have read that since my grandparents died (also without a last will), me being the direct descendant of my father should have been the successor for the share of my father from the estate of my grandparents (intestate succession). But unfortunately my father's siblings divided the estate among themselves only, ignoring the fact that I am included being the representative of my deceased father. This is what I know based from the family code of the Philippines. If I am correct, what steps should I take given the fact that the properties are already in the name of my father's siblings?

Thank you and good day.

View user profile

2 Re: Illegitimate Child Hindi sinama sa hatian on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:12 pm


Demand your share and consult Lawyer, waste no time.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum