Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal settlers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 illegal settlers on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:45 am

ellen baylon

Arresto Menor
hi everyone, im ko sana ask ng advise kung paano ba yung tamang paraan na mapaalis yung illegal settler sa property ng mom and step dad ko. Ung said property is named after my stepdad declared on a tax declaration. We had asked the brgy officials what to do, first we were advised to give financial aid to the illegal settler, we said yes pero on the time and day na pinag usapan na ivvacate nila yung place d cla umalis, insisting they want the money first pero d kme pumayag kc cla yung klase na hindi tutupad sa usapan. We again ask the brgy to have a word to the illegal settler, this time the illegal settler told us that they wont vacate the place kaya magdemanda nlng daw kme. With that we ask MTC in our place on what to do. We were advise to go back to the brgy, coz it is still under their jurisdiction (6 mos) we then go back to the brgy and again asked for their help to settle things out. The brgy capt. asked us to give the money under their care para kausapin daw nila ung illegal settler na umalis na pero nung dumating uli ung araw ng usapan wala pa din nangyari..they told us,ng brgy capt na kung sya daw kahit 20,000 ibibigay nya dun sa squatter and dapat daw kme na yung makipag areglo para walang prob. I then asked the brgy. capt. na bakit kme yung dapat makiusap at bakit dapat ganun kalaki ibibigay nmin? he answered that tama lng daw yun kc kme nman ung mas nkakaintindi. and nung cnabi nmin na kung kailangan dumaan sa hearing with brgy lupon para makapafile nlng kme sa mtc ng demanda sobra kme dinidiscourage ng brgy capt. and parang wala po cla balak magbigay sa amin ng certificate to file action.

please help po
thanks so much,

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum