Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divorced in US want to marry in Hongkong is it possible?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I have a fiance he is a (US CItizen) they were both married in PHilippines the ex-wife is still filipino citizen but working in US... They were both Divorced now. And my fiance wants to marry me quick... since theres a lot of procedure in the Philippines to be recognized his divorced paper they said it will spend a year to do that... So now we are planning to get married in HOngkong...The question is Can we marry in Hongkong? does Hongkong accept the divorced came from US? Do they need same procedure like in the philippines that takes a year to recognized his divorced paper or we can marry there as quick as we want? I just want to know hows the hongkong law regarding our situation.Please help!

I am not married im single my fiancee is divorced


View user profile


i recommend you inquire with an HK lawyer, but imo, it should be ok

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum