Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

False child support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 False child support on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:31 pm

viper12345

Arresto Menor
Good day,

Gusto ko lang po malaman kung what will be my rights regarding false child support.

Isa po akong OFW at hiwalay na po ako sa wife ko but not officially since 2006.

We married in 2004, pinakasalan ko sya dahil buntis na po sya that time which I though na sa akin yong baby which is hindi naman pala. Whe she get birth pina binyagan namin with my suremane of course. After a year nalaman ko nalang na hindi pala sa akin yong bata with her own words. Doon na po tumigil ang sustento ko sa kanya at nakipag hiwalay.

Now na malaki na ang bata (8 years old) having my last name pilit syang humihingi sa akin ng sustento sa bata.
My question is, if ever na mapatunayan ko through DNA test na hindi talaga sa akin yong bata pwede ko po bang i deny ko mga demands nya?

I'm planning pala to file an annulment dahil meron akong nabasa na pwedeng grounds for annulment which is;

(2) Concealment by the wife of the fact that at the time of the marriage, she was pregnant by a man other than her husband;

I hope na tama yong pagkakaintindi ko dahil pinakasalan ko sya without knowing na hindi pala sa akin yong baby..

Please advise

Best regards,
Dice

View user profile

2 Re: False child support on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:01 pm

poy386

Arresto Mayor
Yes, provided that from the moment your wife known already that she was pregnanted by other man, you may file an action of absolute nullity of marriage on the ground of frauds under ARTICLE 46(2) OF THE FAMILIY CODE.

View user profile

3 Re: False child support on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 pm

viper12345

Arresto Menor
@poy386

Thanks for your advice. I'll see a lawyer pag balik ko ang pinas.

Regards..

View user profile

4 Re: False child support on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:34 pm

attyLLL

seems to me that you've waited too long.

3) For causes mentioned in number 3 of Article 45, by the injured party, within five years after the discovery of the
fraud;

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: False child support on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 pm

viper12345

Arresto Menor
Hello AttyLL,

Could you please explain to me what mentioned on ARticle 45. Is this means na malabong maging ground for annulment yong magiging petition ko?

View user profile

6 Re: False child support on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:17 pm

viper12345

Arresto Menor
Another question;

Once na ma proven through DNA test na hindi talga sa akin yong bata, right ground na po ba yon para hindi ko na sya supportahan? or I need to file another case?

View user profile

7 Re: False child support on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:02 pm

attyLLL

what it says is that you can file a case of annulment for fraud through concealment of pregnancy by another man. however, you can only do within 5 year from learning of the fraud. according to your account, you learned it within 1 year of getting married which is 2005? that's already at least 7 years ago.

of course a 'creative' presentation of when you actually confirmed it might get it through.

in any case, a dna test will be the best evidence. if you can get her to do it voluntarily, then it will be good to have it done. costs at least 40k though.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

8 Re: False child support on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:01 pm

viper12345

Arresto Menor
Hello AttyLL,

Thanks for your response, it really helps a lot. Now I know what em I going to do.

Regards

View user profile

9 Re: False child support Today at 11:58 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum