Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem sa birth certificate (year)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Problem sa birth certificate (year) on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:32 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi po yung asawa ko Nung kumuha kame ng birth certificate sa nso ung taon ng pinanganak sya Mali nakalgay dun 1990 instead of 1985. Tinanung namen yun peo ang laki ng hinihinging PEra pra maus un eh kaso wala kame gnun klaki .. Merun po bang ibang paraan na hinde gagastos ng malki para maaus ung taon ng birth certificate .. Salamat..

View user profile

2 Re: Problem sa birth certificate (year) on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:36 pm


the only way is through a petition for correction of entry. shop around for a lawyer.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum