Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

paano po ba ang step by step ng pag file ng paghingi ng sustento ng mga bata?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good pm po,
ten years ago po ay nakipag live-in ako sa aking boyfriend at nagkaroon po kami ng 2 anak. acknowledged naman po niya yung mga bata na anak nya.. ang kaso po 4 yrs na syang hindi nagbibigay ng suporta sa mga bata.. last year nagbigay namn po sya ng pang tuition pero bukod duon ay wala na. Gusto ko po na mag file na sa korte ng kaso para magbigay sya ng sustento sa mga bata.. tanong ko lang po kung paano po ba? at saan po ako pwede mag file? kasi po ako at ang mga bata ay nasa nueva ecija samantalang yung tatay ay sa pampanga?
maraming salamat po..

View user profile


send a demand letter for support then file a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum