Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

about birth certificate.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 about birth certificate. on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:07 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
i have a daughter. shes now 12 y.o/ hndi ko apelyido ang dala nya dahil separate kami ng mother nya that tym. ano need ko gawin para maipagamit ko apelyido ko sa daugther ko?

View user profile

2 Re: about birth certificate. on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:18 pm


with the mother's consent, file an affidavit of acknowledgment and authority to use surname of the father at the civil registrar

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: about birth certificate. on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:03 am


Reclusion Perpetua
ok more matz po atty:)ay lab yu hehehehe...

nasa mag kano kya bayad?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum