Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

in dire need of help...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 in dire need of help... on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 pm


Arresto Menor
hello po sa lahat.. im an ofw fr canada, i just started here po and hopefully may makatulong po sa akin. as a backgrounder, i left Pinas 6yrs ago for Canada to work para may mangyari sa buhay namen mag-ina, although i am married (2mos before i leave) , my husband didnt have the backbone to support us, kahit wag nako, ung 2kids na lng namen. i sacrificed a lot starting fr being away with my 2 kids, and leaving my husband whom i knew fr the very beginning is a womanizer- thinking that he would change. to cut the story short, eventhough im abroad, ive seen pictures of him and the girl time and time again, i forgave him, did it again..its just a vicious cycle. apparently, kasama padin sya sa sponsorship ko. and in 2010, i told myself ive had enough, so i left him and since then we have no communication at all.. he started to alienate my eldest son fr me, whenever tumatawag po ako sa bahay, ayaw ipakausap sa aken, i bought my son a laptop but he wasnt able to use parents would go to the house pra mahiram sya pero ayaw, my second son who is a special child is with my mom eversince. and i have learned that he left for Dubai, i was worried sa safety ng panganay ko kasi may time na nagiisa lng sya sa bahay, i would only have the chance to talk to him whenever he's in school, had i didnt research for the school, i wouldnt even know yung kalagayan nya, my son's principal would attest to it. I had the courage to go back home in 2012 sa Pinas to find my son, kasi nalaman ko din na wala sya dun sa bahay na alam ko na pinagiwanan ng ex ko, and the search continued..i asked the help of dswd, being a resourceful mother, i was able to track him down sa province ng uncle ng ex ko.and salamat sa Diyos, nakita ko sya. Before returning sa canada, i hired a lawyer to file a petition for custody and also give my mom SPA, both kids are with my mother na. i am the sole provider from the very beginning, i am the one who continue to provide them with their basic needs, although physically im not present, but i always call them and always have been the emotional and intellectual advocate for them, me and my (ex) husband never lived in one roof. my questions are: should i file for abandonment against my husband? should i get a solo parent id sa dswd, or what are the things that i have to consider pra mabigyan ako ng travel clearance para maisama ko sila dito sa canada? hindi tlga makikipag cooperate ang ex ko, i know that for sure. and yung custody ba is enough para maisama ko cla hassle free dito? which route should i go in terms of annulment? or nullifying our marriage? btw, sa marriage contract he signed the contract with his name misspelled..pede ko ba iappeal yun? pls help kung ano ba ang dpat ko gawin. im all for the best interest of my children, pero paano iyon matutupad if wlang cooperation from him. i do appologhize for a lengthy message, and thanks for taking time to read my agony, dilemma, lahat na. hav a great day to all Smile

View user profile

2 Re: in dire need of help... on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:01 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You can use his negligence as a ground to file custody petition. For the annulment, you need to find a better ground. Wrong spelling of name is not a ground for annulment.

View user profile

3 Re: in dire need of help... on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:46 pm


Arresto Menor
concepab wrote:You can use his negligence as a ground to file custody petition. For the annulment, you need to find a better ground. Wrong spelling of name is not a ground for annulment.

tnx alot! there's already a hearing date this april, and i askd my lawyer handling my petition for custody (i dunno if its temporary or sole) if my presence is needed sa initial hearing, he said that since my mom is my substitute- she can attend the hearing and it's fine. he will advise me if needed akong umuwi for the second hearing, which im willing to do so. the defendants are my husband's 2 uncles, kc according sa lawyer, doon sa uncle ipinagkatiwala ng asawa ko ung panganay ko when he left for dubai, and yung isang uncle din ung alam ko na iniwanan dun sa anak ko, and nung umuwi ako, nalaman ko na lng na nasa isang uncle pla sa province so 2 clang defendants vs me and my i going in the right direction? what if hindi cla pmunta sa hearing? ano ang implication? it took almost a yr bago nagkaron ng hearing date..tnx again, means a lot

View user profile

4 Re: in dire need of help... on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:15 pm


i recommend you discuss these matters with your own lawyer because he has better grasp of your case.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum