Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale and TCT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Sale and TCT on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Arresto Menor
I bought a property last month from a married Filipino couple who is currently residing in the United States. I communicated only with the husband during the transaction. He sent me xerox copies of their ID's and Passports(husband and wife)for verification. They also sent me the signed deed of sale with both their signatures. I matched their signature and they both matched.

His sister is the one acting as an agent for them and she assured me of his brother's identity. I checked the title with the RD, and everything is clean, including the updated real estate tax. I already paid them and the TCT was successfully transferred to my name.

My worry here is, is it possible that after successfully transferring my name on the TCT that someone might go after it after some years? I'm worried that since I haven't really met the husband and wife personally to see their faces on the ID's and passports, someone might go after it saying it's a fraud. That someone might be the real owners.

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of Sale and TCT on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Arresto Mayor
IMO, since the title is already tranferred to your name, free worry na yan at may deed of sale pa (I assumed na consularized yung deed of sale) but next time, have a copy of authority to sell ng representative ng property. or SPA from the real owner.

I am not a lawyer but a civil engr and a real estate broker

View user profile

3 Re: Deed of Sale and TCT on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Arresto Menor

View user profile

4 Re: Deed of Sale and TCT on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Prision Correccional
U have checked it with the RD naman right? And was transfrd to ur name na. I guess sa RD palang they could have detected it na if may fraud. I think naman u can ask for that SPA, tell him/her for ur own records. U can see naman if the SPA is Notarized. And he is right since nasa labas sila its Consular.

View user profile

5 Re: Deed of Sale and TCT on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 am

good day! may bibilhin po kaming bahay this week 107 sqm.ang nagbebenta po sakn yong anak ng nkapangalan sa titulo ng lupa bali ung may ari yong mama nila. kso patay n po ang mama nila marami po silang magkakapatid nsa malau n ung iba nkatira kaya di po mapapapirmahan lahat... bali deed of sale lng maibibigay at waver sakn tapos ung name of tax payer sa lupa ilipat sa pangaln ko...ok n po ba yon?may habol po ba kami kung mag claim ang iba pa nyang mga kapatid?

View user profile

6 Re: Deed of Sale and TCT Today at 8:16 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum