Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

forreigner needs to change one of my names in birthcertificate.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am registered on the wedding papers with both my moms and dads last names. I will of personal reasons delete my moms last name from all future papers. Since i will file for annulment of being relative to my moms family in Norway. To put story short they are racists and i don't want my future kids to know about that part of my past so they don't feel hurt about the familys racist feelings against foreigners.

So where to contact to start the transfer of name and so on?

View user profile


that will be very difficult, but imo, the remedy will be a petition for change of name.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum