Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sangla-tira on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 pm


Arresto Menor
Meron po kami sinanla na paupahan naun nakalagay po sa kontrata na di sila magbabayad ng upa hanggang di kami nagbabayap ng sinanla namin ngaun 2yrs na po sila dun . Ask ko lang po if anu pede namin gawin kasi po pinaghahariaan na po nila ung buong compound 30 k po ang utang namin salamat po sa advice

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum