Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help for annulment of marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need help for annulment of marriage on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:56 am

Benny M

Arresto Menor
When i met my girl in 1992,she was 4 years no physical attachment and communication Crying or Very sad with her first husband (until now) They had 2 daughters. We fell in love live together and had 3 kids we are also civil married for 16 years now. We tried to file for annulment of her first marriage 16 years ago but we can't afford it. Until now we are seeking help to pursue with that and still we don't have the ability to afford it because I'm jobless right now. What's the best thing to do? Where can we ask for help? Crying or Very sad

View user profile

2 Re: need help for annulment of marriage on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 pm

amor verba sausa

Arresto Menor
gud eve po. my husband and i were separated for almost 7yrs. he was 20 and me 23 wen we got married for having an unplanned pregnancy.and we got separated after 5mnths of marriage and we never seen each other since then. we tried to communicate with each other but end up arguing especially in his support for our child. it seems that our marriage was just in a piece of paper that we never enjoyed as a couple. i plan for an annulment, but my ex husband is in doha right now working. i ask for his opinion but said nothing about it. i want to end this meaningless marriage of mine. please help me. thank u po.

View user profile

3 Re: need help for annulment of marriage on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:09 pm

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum