Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

worried about business

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 worried about business on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 am

juanchian03

Arresto Menor
good Day po,,

My business po ako ngayun pero hindi po ako yung nag finance ang boyfriend ko po, pero yung mga permit po nito ay naka pangalan sakin then ako na rin ngayun yung nag babayad ng balance namin sa business namin ask lang po ako if ever po ba malaman ng asawa ng bf ko about sa business na hindi ako ang nag finance my chance po ba na makuha nila ito kahit nasa pangalan ko ang lahat? ngayun kasi pina process pa nila until now yung annulment nila pero matagal na silang hiwalay..

View user profile

2 Re: worried about business on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:53 am

attyLLL

no, what he gave you was money, and they can always ask you to pay it back. the business is yours.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 worried about business on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:29 pm

juanchian03

Arresto Menor
may magagawa po ba sila pag siningil nila ako and then hindi ako mag bayad?

View user profile

4 Re: worried about business on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:10 am

attyLLL

they can file a case against you but you can raise this as a defense.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: worried about business on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:51 pm

juanchian03

Arresto Menor
so may laban po ba ako if ever mg raise din ako ng case?anu po pwede kong gamitin as laban? i mean anu po yung magagamit ko na defense if ever?

View user profile

6 Re: worried about business on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:39 am

attyLLL

like i said, they don't own any part of the business. all you have to do is pay back what the husband loaned you.

View user profile

7 Re: worried about business Today at 5:36 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum