Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What to do?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 What to do? on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day po. I just want to ask about what to do with regard to my sister's situation. She had an accident last march 4. She was hit by an L300 that is owned by Lydia's lechon. My question is, what should I do to get financial compensation for what they did. I really don't know what to do about this because we our parents aren't here anymore and I'm just a newly grad. I hope you could help me out. Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: What to do? on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:38 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You can file a complaint with the police where the incident happened. In the meantime, while they are waiting for their reply, it is up to you to go to Fiscal's office who has the jurisdiction to file a complaint against the reckless driver.

View user profile

3 Re: What to do? on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:07 pm


Arresto Menor
Thanks po.Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum