Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

house property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 house property on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:38 am


Arresto Menor
tanong ko lang po kung ano dapat ko gawin or sabihin at hanapin sa aking tiyahin kung sakaling paalisin at i-lock ang aming bahay dahil nakapangalan sa kanya ang tax declaration ng lupa na aking pinatayuan ng bahay sa paniniwalang ang lupang aking tinayuan ng bahay ay parte ng aking nanay salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: house property on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:19 am


If the Land Title and the Tax Declaration is on your Aunt's name and you have no other proof to counter her, then you have submit to ejectment, but since you are obviously a builder in good faith, your Aunt should reimburse all your building expenses.

Your Aunt can't do anything drastic against you because it is against the Law, she has to follow Due Process.

Try settling things on Baranggay Level first.

She might just consider something to your advantage.

Please be reminded that this advice is based solely on the facts you have narrated and my appreciation of the same. My opinion may vary when other facts are changed or elaborated.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum