Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Annulment on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:03 pm

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor
Hi attorney may gusto po sana ako malaman ang asawa ko NASA ibang bansa we are legally married with two kids for almost three years Hindi siya umuwi mayron na sya kinakasama using fake marriage at may anak narin siya dun.. Ask ko Lang po puwede Niya ba maps annulled ang kasal namin kahit wala siya dito sa pinas? Or without may knowledge? Ano po ang matibay na evidence para ma annulled ang kasal namin dahil kahit Kaylan Hindi ako papayag ma annulled ang kasal namin. Kaya Nya ba ma annulled ang kasal namin without may appearance in the court or wala ako pirma?

View user profile

2 Re: Annulment on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 pm

attyLLL

there are illegal annulments that are sometimes done, but there is a legal remedy by having the 'annulment' undergo annulment of judgment because they intentionally did not inform you of the proceedings.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Annulment on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:20 pm

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor
Attorney panu ko malalaman na annulled na ang marriage namin

View user profile

4 Re: Annulment on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:41 am

attyLLL

get a copy of your marriage contract if it has remarks typed on it. or inquire at the OSG if they have received any case regarding your marriage.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Annulment on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:12 am

help101

Arresto Menor
atty i need your help, i have been going out in a serious relationship with a married man for the past 4 yrs, he and his wife decided to file an annulment and his wife threaten us that she will file a case (what will be the possible case?) i remember before we had this conversation (cellphone) tinext ko ang bf ko and inagaw ng wife nya ung phone nia she might have red my msg kya inaway ako ng wife niya , she texted me first using her number then nag reply ako sa kanya she told us she would use that as an evidence too.. atty even before i entered their lives nag aaway na sila kc napaka nagger ng wife niya and kahit ung pamilya ng bf ko(her husband) inaway narin niya may gap na sila even before pa kc napaka maldita niya talaga.... what would be the consequences atty? pls help kc pinagkakalat ng wife niya sa buong community na may anak daw kami which is not true , wala pa po kaming anak, tapos sinisiraan po niya kahit kanino ang husband niya pati sa mga katulong ng kapit bahay kung anu-anong masasamang bagay ang pinagsasabi niyang alam ng mga kapitbahay na di naman totoo , anu po ba ang maari naming gawin?

View user profile

6 Re: Annulment on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:19 am

attyLLL

you can consider a case of slander.

View user profile

7 Re: Annulment on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:16 pm

zuir26aneehs

Arresto Menor
Saan ako mag inquire attorney ?

View user profile

8 Re: Annulment on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:12 am

attyLLL

look up the OSG on the internet. their office is in makati

View user profile

9 Re: Annulment Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum