Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi po need some advice... please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hi po need some advice... please on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:02 am


Arresto Menor
hi po need some advice...i have 1 year old daughter at di kami kasal pero nakapangalan sa kanya, gusto ko po sana ipatanggal surname nya. possible po ba un.. salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: hi po need some advice... please on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:28 am


imo, the proper process to do it is through adoption so your child will also become your legitimate child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum