Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

husband and wife.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 husband and wife. on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 pm

victoria28

Arresto Menor
need ko po ng advice about s right ko po. ang asawa ko po ay ofw araw araw nalang po na mag uusap kami palagi po siyang galit at kung ano ano po ang pinagsasabi niya na hindi maganda nahihirapan na po ako apat po ang anak namin puro menorde edad pa po palagi niya po sinasabi n pag naghiwalay kami wala daw po ako mapapalang sustento sakanya. gusto ko po malaman kung ano ang karapatan ko bilang asawa niya. kasal po kami sa huwes..sana po matulungan niyo po ako..salamat po...

View user profile

2 Re: husband and wife. on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:34 am

attyLLL

if he fails to give support, you can file a complaint for economic abuse. in fact, you can already do it now because the mere threat of withholding support is already a punishable act.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: husband and wife. on Sat May 04, 2013 11:45 pm

gemeni12

Arresto Menor
I need your advise po please help me. Ung wife po kasi ng kuya ako ayaw nia sumunod na sa manila nlng sila titra kasi ayaw na po ng kuya ko tumira s amindanao dahil po delikado. ngaun po pag nag insist daw o brother ko hihwalayan nia at kukunin nia ung bata. May family business po ang kuya ko isang Private school tapos ung wife nia walang work. May laban po ba kami? ayaw nmn po makipaghiwalay ng kuya ko siya po itong matigas ang ulo. please help me

View user profile

4 Re: husband and wife. on Sat May 04, 2013 11:47 pm

gemeni12

Arresto Menor
She jsut want his family and his daughter to be safe and have a brighter future. pero ng wife po niya ayaw sumama sa knya and wanted to take their child with her. how is that? is she allowed to do taht? Does he have the right to hold his child?

View user profile

5 Re: husband and wife. on Sat May 04, 2013 11:49 pm

gemeni12

Arresto Menor
I mean He not she

View user profile

6 Re: husband and wife. on Sun May 05, 2013 7:02 pm

attyLLL

the legal remedy is to file a petition in court for custody. the court will decide based on the best interest of the child. the mother will have preference if the children are below 7

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: husband and wife. on Sun May 05, 2013 8:40 pm

gemeni12

Arresto Menor
the husband doesn't want his family to be broken it's jssut this wife is giving him hard time. there is a bright future in Manila and this wife is being selfish and doesnt want to come and even threat the husvband that f he proceeds she want them seperated? why is that? isn't it the wife should be submissivve and supportive to his husband? whys just this wife complicates everything. The husband is afraid that she might get the child since the child is below 7. The husband doesnt awnt that to happen

View user profile

8 Re: husband and wife. on Sun May 05, 2013 10:55 pm

attyLLL

isn't it the wife should be submissivve and supportive to his husband?

you sure you want to use that argument?

the civil code states that the husband can decide where they can live; but if the woman refuses, i would never advise that he takes legal action.

he should acknowledge how she feels about the proposal, and work out a solution regarding her concerns.

View user profile

9 Re: husband and wife. on Mon May 06, 2013 3:27 pm

gemeni12

Arresto Menor
i understand, thank you! Smile

View user profile

10 Re: husband and wife. Today at 10:14 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum