Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm divorce here In Canada po,, how to file annulment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I was separated with my ex husband since 2007, Dto na po ako sa Canada but still a Filipino citizen,, I file a divorce 2 years ago and it was granted as uncontested divorce..pinadalhan din sya kopya of the cert. of divorce,at na serve then sa kanya ang copy when I first file the case..but ang problema po di naman recognize sa pinas ang divorce,, gusto ko po sna mag file ng annulment.. Dto po ako sa Canada.. What's the best thing po that I can do.. Thanks so much!!!

View user profile


the petition can be filed even while you are out of the PH, but it will be highly recommended that you come back for to give your testimony. whether it will be granted depends on whether a ground for annulment is duly proven. if there is no clear ground, most will allege psychological incapacity

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum