Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE? on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 pm

m_santos

Arresto Menor
Wanna ask if a marriage contract without a marriage license is valid or it is considered as fake?

please answer poh!! need lng ng sagot.

thank you..

View user profile

2 Re: IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE? on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:01 am

attyLLL

there are certain exceptions wherein an exception to a marriage license is allowed. therefore, the answer is, not necessarily fake.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE? on Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:03 pm

m_santos

Arresto Menor
may i know po what are those exceptions to make a marriage contract valid without any marriage license? and bkit poh ba need mag-apply ng marriage license?

pasensya na po medyo curious lang..

thank you poh!!

View user profile

4 Re: IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE? on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:11 pm

attyLLL

marriage license is required because the law requires it.

the common exceptions are lived together for 5 years as husband and wife and living too far from the registrar and no means of transpo

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE? on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:36 am

m_santos

Arresto Menor
in other words in any instances that is beyond this exception you may consider a marriage contract that without license as invalid or fake..

thank you po sa info and sharing.. it helps me a lot..

View user profile

6 Re: IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE? on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:33 pm

attyLLL

it's not that simple. as long as a marriage contract is not declared by a court to be void, it is presumed to be valid.

View user profile

7 Re: IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE? on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:52 pm

cheska2000

Arresto Menor
my marriage contract is already anulled and i have certificate of finality dated march 2010. when i check NSO marriage contract last thursday April 2013 marriage contract is not yet written null and void.
please advise what to do thank you.

View user profile

8 Re: IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE? on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:46 pm

m_santos

Arresto Menor
ahhh.. i understand now.. Thank you very much.. Very Happy Very Happy Smile

View user profile

9 Re: IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE? on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:37 am

attyLLL

cheska, you should ask your lawyer how to give a copy of the certificate of finality and decision to the NSO. I hope your annulment followed proper procedure and was not fake.

View user profile

10 Re: IS IT GENUINE OR FAKE? Today at 10:24 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum