Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can a daughter file a case against her father's mistress?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
my mom is working father has a mistress and they have a 6 year old child.(the girl has 1st child with other men).my mom once talked to the mistress that the only connection they will have is the support for their daughter, that's it. however, i know that they still continue their relationship, i saw some text messages, and i as a daughter can feel it. can i file a case against that woman?thank you very much!

View user profile


imo, you can file a complaint for monetary damages for interference in your family's affairs.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
thank you..please bear with me as i don't have any idea, what are the procedures in filing a case? do i need to pay fees, etc..?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
may filing fees, depende sa amount na gusto mong habulin against the other woman. Seek a lawyer for assistance for have a better representation in the court. Of course you have to pay for the lawyer as well.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum