Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

concubinage and annulment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 concubinage and annulment on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:49 am

help101

Arresto Menor
atty i need your help, i have been going out in a serious relationship with a married man for the past 4 yrs, he and his wife decided to file an annulment and his wife threaten us that she will file a case (what will be the possible case?) i remember before we had this conversation (cellphone) tinext ko ang bf ko and inagaw ng wife nya ung phone nia she might have red my msg kya inaway ako ng wife niya , she texted me first using her number then nag reply ako sa kanya she told us she would use that as an evidence too.. atty even before i entered their lives nag aaway na sila kc napaka nagger ng wife niya and kahit ung pamilya ng bf ko(her husband) inaway narin niya may gap na sila even before pa kc napaka maldita niya talaga.... what would be the consequences atty? pls help kc pinagkakalat ng wife niya sa buong community na may anak daw kami which is not true , wala pa po kaming anak, tapos sinisiraan po niya kahit kanino ang husband niya pati sa mga katulong ng kapit bahay kung anu-anong masasamang bagay ang pinagsasabi niyang alam ng mga kapitbahay na di naman totoo , anu po ba ang maari naming gawin?

View user profile

2 Re: concubinage and annulment on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:50 am

help101

Arresto Menor
atty one of the reason why my bf (his husband) continue our relationship despite everything kc gusto niyang magkaanak, he had his daughter with her wife unicahija 30yrs old but is suffering a downsyndrome, gusto niyang mag kaanak ng normal

Last edited by help101 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

3 Re: concubinage and annulment on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 pm

attyLLL

the idea that having a special child as a reason for annulment of marriage is repugnant.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: concubinage and annulment on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:06 pm

help101

Arresto Menor
can his wife file a case against us atty? what would be the possible case? and atty she kept on talking about this VAWC law? whats with that?

View user profile

5 Re: concubinage and annulment on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:52 pm

enbrel

Arresto Menor
HELLO PO,
ako ay isang OFW dito sa saudi, pa help po kung ano dapat kung gawin.6 years na po akong kasal at mag 2 years n po ako hiwalay sa asawa at iniwan nya po ung anak namin sa poder ko 5 yrs n sya(lalaki). wala na po akong communication sa wife ko since iniwan nya kami. sa ngaun tumatawag sa sa tita ko para kausapin yung bata siguro once in a month.
Sumama na sa ibang lalaki, ang balita ko may anak na sila.

MARAMING SALAMAT PO

View user profile

6 Re: concubinage and annulment on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:50 am

attyLLL

enbrel, answered your other post.

help, he should engage a lawyer to review your marital history and docs to see if there is a basis for annulment

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum