Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SEPARATED IN A LIVE-IN RELATIONSHIP on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:08 pm


Arresto Menor

I would like to get your legal advice......It's for a friend whose ex-husband had abandoned her and their 2 kids (15 & 11y.o. now) since 2000 yet.

They have been separated (not legally, though)for about 10yrs already. This 2010 she learned through his pals that he got into a relationship with a single woman his age, said to be a manager of a reputable bank.......and just recently, she learned that the two are now living together and has even posted many pictures of them together on his FB page.

My friend (who has remained single) said that their marriage has not yet been annulled to date (financial reasons)....and my friend has been asking for child support ever since, but he has never given any. She was told by his buddy that her ex husband has been working for some time now as a Clinical Instructor (Nursing) in one particular college in the city where he now lives.

What legal actions can she take against her ex husband (and maybe also against the woman)? How can she compel her ex husband to give child support?

I am looking forward to your good legal advice for my friend.

Many thanks in advance.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum