Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

just need a legal advice!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 just need a legal advice! on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am


Arresto Menor
i am a mother of 2 from an unmarried relationship, which lasted from 2006 to 2009..the kids is with me since then, but since i left philippines by the year 2010 they're under the care of my parents..i am in vancouver and working as a live-in caregiver, and will be applying on august my permanent residency, here goes the problem. the citizenship and immigration canada is asking for a custody papers for the dependent children... how will i obtain it, in order to bring my children here?

thanks and more power!

View user profile

2 Re: just need a legal advice! on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:54 pm


same problem with australia. the problem here is that our law makes custody and parental authority automatically vested with the mother of illegit children. there are no 'custody papers' necessary.

try to begin with telling them that ph law is like that. others made it through kulitan with immig officers. others actually had to file a case here to be declared as the obvious custodians.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum