Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

null and void

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 null and void on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:23 am


Arresto Menor
testimony of witnesses is what i need. but
my husband is now living far from us anymore can i file the nullity of our marriage even without his consent because i could no longer reach him.

View user profile

2 Re: null and void on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:58 pm


consent is not necessary.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum