Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Husband of my friend died leaving a TCT covering the land on which their house is built. TCT is registered under the name of the deceased.

Wife now wants to execute a Deed of Absolute Sale to effect the transfer of the property to her daughter who is now married and lives abroad. Can she do that given that the TCT is still in the name of her deceased husband. She has a son who is mentally incapacitated but is being taken cared of physically and financially through the help of both mother and daughter. What is the best way to effect transfer of the property to her daughter?

View user profile


they have to settle his estate properly

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum