Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custody of my son

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Custody of my son on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:06 am


Arresto Menor
I am a victim of bigamy and i and my son were abandoned 6 years ago. I filed a divorce here in Canada. My son is living with my mom since we were abandoned while i worked abroad. I am the bread winner and i never received any support from my ex husband. I dont know my ex husbands where abouts..he just left a special power of attorney stating that he is allowing my son to travel and live with me here in Canada. I am applying for my permanent residency at the moment and i want my 8 yr old son to join and live with me here. Does it require me to obtain a sole custody document

View user profile

2 Re: Custody of my son on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:46 am


it is best to inquire that with canadian authorities and they might accept the spa as sufficient. if not, what others have done was to file cases for custody

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum