Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pregnant but the Father is Married seeking for Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi, I am an OFW and my case might be considered as common to some of my fellow OFWs. I am at present pregnant but the Father is married. I lost my job since I have to moved back home to keep me and my baby safe. From the start I was not able to receive any support from the Father. I want to ask your legal help if my baby deserve the right to seek financial support from the father and how much will he be able to give. Is there any bracket of financial support to give to my child? Thank you.

View user profile

anne gaffud

Arresto Menor
gud pm po

hingi lng po sana ako nang advice sa mga may idea. isa po akong ilig. sa ibang bansa ako naipanganak.kaso may ibang fam na yong father ko.ang kaso hndi pako na reresgerter kung anung nationality ko.anu bang mga karapatan nans sa ibang lugar kme ibang tao ang inilagay nang nanay ko sa birth ko. plz pki tulongan nyo po only 18 at ayaw nang nanay ko na ipaalam kong sino ung tatay ko..gx2 ko lng malaman mga karapatan ko in case malaman ko.
maramimg salamat poh..

View user profile


baby, your first challenge is how to prove that he is the father assuming he didn't sign the birth certificate or other notarized document. try to negotiate and demand out of court first, but if that doesn't work you will have to file a petition for recognition and support.

anne, without knowledge who your father is, it's not clear how to answer your question.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

anne gaffud

Arresto Menor
thank you po gives me strength to pursue kong anung nasimulan ko..salamat sa malasakit..God bless you poh..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum