Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

commet adultery outside the philippines

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 commet adultery outside the philippines on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Palos09

Arresto Menor
hello..im just gonna ask a question on behalf of my bestfriend..yong friend ko po nasa canada ngaun since 2009 and she's still a filipino citizen she's married yong husband po niya nasa philippines right now...last time the've seen each other was 2006 po...until now hindi pa sila nagkikita or naguusap..suddenly po nabuntis po nong 2009 and she gave birth 2010 po..and after she gave birth my friend and that guy po they make a decision to put the guy surname on that baby..not the husband po..as far as i know wala na po sila ng guy but that guy keep on supporting them..my friend po she's planning to go home po sa philippines for good..makakasuhan po ba siya ng adultery sa pilipinas even though nasa canada po siya nong nangyari yon?thank you po..sorry po taglish po..my tagalog wasn't that good enough...thanks

View user profile

2 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:06 am

attyLLL

answered your email

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:15 am

Palos09

Arresto Menor
sir Attylll

sir attylll panu po un..if they go home wala pong charge sa kanila?..what if po sir the husband filed a case while there in philippines po??is that possible po ba sir..

View user profile

4 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:23 am

attyLLL

then she can allege her defense that it was in canada that it happened.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 am

Palos09

Arresto Menor
So when the husband filed for adultery in philippines...my friends defense not a crime in canada right??what is the best evidence that we show...birth certiface of the child sir?

View user profile

6 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:12 am

attyLLL

her passport to show that she was there. try to keep the kid out of it

Last edited by attyLLL on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

7 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 am

Palos09

Arresto Menor
ok sir..if the husband file it..ill let my friend know that she gonna hire you..are you a lawyer sir?

View user profile

8 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:17 am

attyLLL

yes, i am a lawyer. note that i modified my answer to try to keep the child out of it as much as possible

View user profile

9 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:21 am

Palos09

Arresto Menor
note that i modified my answer to try to keep the child out of it as much as possible..what do you mean by that sir...can you elaborated it sir...

View user profile

10 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 am

attyLLL

don't show the birth certificate. don't use the child as evidence.

View user profile

11 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:28 am

Palos09

Arresto Menor
sir what about my friend passport?that state there where she at by that time she gave birth?is that an evidence too?

View user profile

12 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:30 am

Palos09

Arresto Menor
so the best evidence that my friend show is her passport on the court right...

View user profile

13 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:35 am

attyLLL

answered your email

View user profile

14 Re: commet adultery outside the philippines on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:38 pm

marshmallows

Arresto Menor
Hello AttyLLL,

Gusto ko po sana buhayin yung thread nato by asking questions. I hope you take time answering them.

I am married with 2 kids but we have been separated (not legally) for almost a year. No communication at all din kami nung ex-h ko since I am working abroad. Here comes the prob. I had to admit I committed extra marital affair with my officemate while we are still here. I got pregnant by him and now I have to go back to Phils to give birth. Here are my questions:

1. Malakas ba ang chance na manalo sa adultery case na iffile sakin ni ex-h? (Considering outside Phils ito ngyari? At kailangan niyang iprove sa court na hindi sa kanya ang bata by for example by DNA test?)

2. How about the custody of the kids? Mapapasakin parin ba sila pag kauwi ko? (COnsidering ako ang major na nagshshoulder ng expenses ng bata-food, school, etc., at sa bahay ng parents ko nakatira kids ko at ako and wala pa sila both 7 years old? And also, hindi na kami nagsasama nung paramour)

3.I want to file annulment soon after ko manganak. Hindi naman siguro reason ung baby ko sa ibang lalaki para madeny ung annulment na iffile ko diba po?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum