Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resigned employee

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Resigned employee on Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:04 pm

jkris

Arresto Menor
Good day Sir!

I recently resigned from my employment effective March 31, 2013.
I just want to ask, aside from 13th month pay, am I still eligible to my 5 days unused leave monetary conversion.

*Our company does not have a policy regarding resigned employees*

Thank you very much.

View user profile

2 Re: Resigned employee on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:40 pm

CaseLogic

Arresto Mayor
Under the Omnibus Rules, the unused service incentive leave is commutable to its money equivalent at the end of the year.
Instead of using up SIL, the employee may accumulate it and opt for its commutation to cash upon his resignation or separation from employment.
Every employee who has rendered at least one year of service is entitled to yearly service incentive leave of five days with pay.

View user profile

3 Re: Resigned employee on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 am

vane

Prision Mayor
CaseLogic wrote:Under the Omnibus Rules, the unused service incentive leave is commutable to its money equivalent at the end of the year.
Instead of using up SIL, the employee may accumulate it and opt for its commutation to cash upon his resignation or separation from employment.
Every employee who has rendered at least one year of service is entitled to yearly service incentive leave of five days with pay.

--yes, thats right.

View user profile

4 Re: Resigned employee Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum