Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 abandonement on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:59 pm


Arresto Menor
hi good day!

Im alla and a (new license)Social Worker and working at Child Caring Facility. i have a client that their mother is in manila and children haven't seen the mother for 1 year but the mother is still communicating with the children but not that often and sometimes no communication receive. as a Social Worker of the children could it be possible if i can declare the children as abondoned because they live without the presence of their mother.
i feel confuse what do to because base on Republic Act 8552- Definition of Terms Abandoned Child refers to one who has no proper parental care or guardianship or whose parents have deserted him for period of at least six (6) continuous months and has been judicially declared as such.

what are the process of abandonement by law is it the same process by the DSWD?

thank you.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum