Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate child yet acknowledge need support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I am a mom but not a wife. I gave birth to my kid 8 years ago and her father sign notarise her birth certificate. But after lving together for a year we separated and till then kids dad seldom support my kid financially. Kids dad nows is doing well in canada. Please help me how can i ask proper legal support for my little one. I only got contact with kids grand parents fathers side.

Last edited by donrose on Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

View user profile


i recommend you look for a family support group in canada who will be willing to contact him.

or you can file a criminal complaint here, but the case will not progress unless he is here.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum