Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voluntary termination of services

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Voluntary termination of services on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty!

If you were occupying a regular position for 15 years then after a organizational restructuring this position was declared redundant. Then you were given a new position but in OIC capacity. But the management said if you are not interested with OIC position, you can opt for the x2 separation package.

Then after weighing all options, you opt for the x2 separation package instead of the OIC position.

But the response of the management was to inform you that you are not qualified for the x2 separation package because you already voluntarily terminated your services.

Did I voluntarily terminated my services when I opted for the x2 separation package? Considering it is one of the option when they made my regular position as redundant.

View user profile

2 Re: Voluntary termination of services on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Arresto Menor
any reply, advise or comment?

View user profile

3 Re: Voluntary termination of services on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:37 am

answered your other post

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Voluntary termination of services on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:59 am

Arresto Menor
Thank you for the reply Atty.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum