Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Actions to take against the family of my ex-boyfriend (Father of my daughter)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I have a daughter who is already 2 years old. Her daddy and I already splitted last november(we are not yet martied). And on January, i have this new boyfriend. I am still studying college and I stay in a dormitory. Yung anak ko po ay nasa daddy niya, sila din yung gumagastos for her because obviously sya yung tatay. since then kasi i have no power pa po na maalagan sya full time since i am still studying and staying in Manila. Ganun na yung compromise since then nung di pa kami nagsplit ng daddy niya, sa kanila muna yung anak namin. But now, since nung wala na kami at nagkaboyfriend ako, Boom, there this conflict na ayaw na sakin ipahiram at madala sa house namin yung anak ko. My ex-boyfriend's mother (sya kasi yung gumagastos sa anak lahat ng needs, not really the daddy) decided that "temporarily" na hindi ko sya mahihiram whenever I have time. Ang gusto po nilang mangyari is dalawin ko lang sya dun sa bahay nila. Ako daw kasi sumira ng family namin eh in fact the reason why i broken up with my ex is because he has no plans for us. Like walang goals for us. Puro fights lang kami at nakikita ng bata. Asa sa magulang. Puro friends inaatupag. Really he has no balls.

One day, my mom (just got from abroad) and I went to their house.. Ipaalam sana namin mahiram yung anak ko, to spend time with my daughter. Unfortunately, ayaw talagang ipahiram samin, kahit sabi naming ipasyal, ayaw nila. My ex-bf's mother said na according to her "legal council" na dapat ganun yung gawin nila because I myself have already broke the family "we have" .. kung anu-ano din yung mga insults na sinabi niya sakinand I just defended myself with full conviction kasi for me at para sa anak ko in the near future mas better na wala kami ng dad niya.

What legal actions should I take?
Should I let them na ganun nalang yung decision nung mon ng ex-bf ko about my daughter?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
You can ask the local DSWD and Women help desk of PNP for help to get your daughter. Legally the child should stay with you not just because she is a illegitimate but she under 7y/o. their “legal council” should know that.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
thank you po sa advice! However, i still do not have the capacity na ma-take yung full responsiblity full time mother sa anak ko. I am planning na after college, 2 years after, kukunin ko na yung anak ko sa kanila.. Pero sa ngayon, ang gusto ko lang mangyari is to for them to let me spend time with my daughter without any restrictions.. Yung mailalabas ko sya bahay ng ex ko, madadala ko sa house namin or even mapasyal, hindi ko lang madadalaw.
Pwde ko po bang idefend yung gusto kong mangyari?

View user profile


i recommend you begin with filing a case for visitation at their bgy. you can elevate with a complaint at the dswd in their area. and then a petition for habeas corpus and custody

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum