Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Capital Gains Tax

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Capital Gains Tax on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:11 pm


Arresto Menor
Pa-help po. Yung developer/company po nung subdivision na nabilhan namin ng lupa't bahay is nabankrupt. Fully paid na namin ung property. Gusto na po sana namin matransfer ung title under our name. Pero since bankcrupt ung developer, kami raw muna ang magshoulder ng capital gains tax kung talagang gusto na namin maitransfer. Ano pong document ang pwede naming ipagawa at pwde nilang pirmahan para cgurado pong marereimburse pa namin ung amount na magagastos namin for capital gains tax? Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Capital Gains Tax on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:44 pm


Arresto Mayor
if there is already statement in the contract that payment of capital gains tax should be shouldered by the developer, then just present to them the receipt you paid for cgt with their signed letter allowing you to pay for it, subject for reimbursement.

View user profile

3 Re: Capital Gains Tax on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:16 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum