Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legitimate Child Concern

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Legitimate Child Concern on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:18 pm


Arresto Menor

Here's my situation.

I am married. With 1 kid and currently pregnant. The father of my kids abandoned us after a huge fight. Honestly, I no longer see myself spending my life with that person. My concern right now is I don't want to name (last name) my second son after him. I am not after support. I just want to erase his existence to my kids. Also, A couple of friends of mine is telling me that my (ex)husband is spreading stories that this (baby in my womb) is not his.

I hope you can provide answers to this one, much better if you can provide me the correct article for me to review it. Thanks in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Legitimate Child Concern on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:35 am


by yourself, there is nothing you can do because the law requires that a legit child will carry the father's surname. if the father can prove that it is not his child, then it may be possible for the child to be named after you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum