Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

fix marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 fix marriage on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:36 pm


Arresto Menor
may boyfriend po ako for almost 7 years na. pero kinasal po siya noong 2010 dahil sa kagustuhan po ng mama niya para daw po makapunta siya sa ibang bansa. 18 lang po siya noon and dependent pa kaya hindi siya makatanggi. pero ngayon po may iba na ung babae, and nagusap na po sila na wala na po talgang namamagitan sa kanila. nag check po ako sa NSO at wala po sila marriage certificate. tapos po meron din ung bf ko CENOMAR. maari po ba kami ikasal since wala po record saka hindi naman po naghahabol ung babae? thank you po.

View user profile

2 tulong po please on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:50 pm


Arresto Menor
please po sana may expert na makakatulong po sa problema po namin. thank you po

View user profile

3 Re: fix marriage on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:46 am


answered your pm that you might face the risk that someone will file bigamy against you if they get a copy of the first marriage contract

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum