Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No proof of illegal dismissal against employer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ihatemyboss

Arresto Menor
I went to DOLE to file illegal dismissal against my boss, and I was advised to email my boss to ask why they are forcing me to resign, since my boss wanted me to just leave the company without due process. What if my boss doesn't reply? Please advise.

Complete story is in this thread.http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t18931-my-boss-doesn-t-want-to-pay-for-termination-instead-wants-me-to-resign#81438

View user profile

inabusong-medrep

Arresto Menor
Magrereply yan for sure. Be ready with documents,etc. Sa DOLE kayo magkikita niyan.

View user profile

ihatemyboss

Arresto Menor
inabusong-medrep wrote:Magrereply yan for sure. Be ready with documents,etc. Sa DOLE kayo magkikita niyan.

what documents to prepare kaya? jusko, the problem with them is mahilig lang sila magpameeting, so more on verbal lang. but there are witnesses who are willing to help me, na pinagforce resign din sila, the prob is that sila proby ako naman regular.

View user profile

inabusong-medrep

Arresto Menor
May minutes ka nang meetings? Pirmado nila..? Kaya mo kumuha ng signed statements ng tetestigo sa iyo..? Medyo mabigat yan gawin, pero once nagawa mo, maganda laban mo. Saka usually your employer should give you a memo stating ano na violate mo, they should give you a NTE ( Notice to Explain ) memo to give your side. Di basta basta pagreresign .

Since pumunta kang DOLE, consult a lawyer. Kung bibigyan ka ng NTE, bago ka sumagot, consult a lawyer, your lawyer knows best.

View user profile

ihatemyboss

Arresto Menor
Hindi ako mahilig magtake down ng notes sa tuwing nagmemeeting kami. Sad So no, I dont have minutes ng meetings. But I can get witnesses. Pwede bang magsubmit na lang ako skype convo namen ng isa sa mga employee, and then yun mga pinagforce resigned before?

View user profile

attyLLL

you went to dole, not nlrc? you are under SENA? will there be meetings set at dole?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum