Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spousal Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Spousal Support on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:16 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Morning atty. I'm recently separated. I left my husband for the reason that he consistently verbally abused me and that I couldn't take living with his family anymore. I don't feel safe there and I believe I am traumatized and emotionally abused. We don't have a child and he never gave me financial assistance ever since we got married. He is a police officer and stable. I wanna know if I can demand spousal support since he's always out partying and dating other girls. Hope to hear from you soon.

View user profile

2 Re: Spousal Support on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Drummer Boy

Arresto Menor
It was you who left your husband, and if you abandoned him without just cause then you shall not have the right to be supported.

Thus, gather evidence to show that you were just compelled to leave your husband because you felt you were abused (physically, mentally, verbally,etc.) Then demand support pursuant to VAWC Law.

View user profile

3 Re: Spousal Support on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:06 am


you can request for a protection order and support by filing complaint in court.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum