Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adoption of illegitimate child to change the citizenship.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
i gave birth september last year and the father of my son is still married with his wife though they are separated for many years.
dahil 'di kami pwede pang ikasal ng father ng anak ko gusto nyang i-adopt yung anak namin para maging chinese citizen yung bata. my bf is a fil-chinese and living in taiwan. wala naman ng problem sa surname because our son is using his father's surname.
ano yung pwede gawin or process para i-adopt ng bf ko yung anak namin para maging chinese citizen yung bata? please help po.

View user profile


that would entail that you will forego all parental rights over the child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum