Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ask po about property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ask po about property on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:40 pm


Arresto Menor
good day po. ask ko lang po kasi iligitimate po ako pero acknowledge naman po ako ng father ko at dala ko apelyido niya.45 na po never po ako nanghingi ng tulong sa kanya. he passed away . may naiwan sya property sa wife niya .pwede po ba ako makahingi ng share ko. may anak sila 2 .salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: ask po about property on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:48 pm


Arresto Mayor
hindi lang hingi, may karapatan ka pa sa properties na naiwan ng father mo.

View user profile

3 Re: ask po about property on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 am


you are entitled to a share equal to half the amount received by the legit child. begin by writing a courteous letter to them to inquire about settlement of his estate.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum