Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage Nullfied

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marriage Nullfied on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:18 pm

mcastro201304

Arresto Menor
Hi There,
Want to know how to proceed and nullify my 1st marriage that was 32 years ago. We were never together and no communication at all. I'm in another country, I got married and now widow. I came to find out my first marriage is valid and just want to washout the marriage. Please advise. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Marriage Nullfied on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Pedro Parkero

Reclusion Perpetua
depends on, where did u get married

View user profile

3 Re: Marriage Nullfied on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:24 pm

attyLLL

search the forum for grounds for annulment

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Marriage Nullfied on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:42 am

Drummer Boy

Arresto Menor
Your marriage may be dissolved upon any of these conditions:

1. Annulment
2. Declaration of Nullity (if your marriage is void from the beginning)
3. By the death of the other party

View user profile

5 Re: Marriage Nullfied on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Enay

Arresto Menor
I already got the decision of my petition for annulment year ago but was not able to register it from NSO and LCR, since I am here now at Dubai, the lawyer willprocess it for me. How many months will it take before i got the result.

Please advise me since it is already one month and I have not yet receive the result. My lawyer keeps on saying it will come soon but he cannot give any details. He told me there is no problem with the papers but I am really worried on the part of local civil registrar in which we had our marriage, maybe my ex can do something in it.

Thank you

View user profile

6 Re: Marriage Nullfied on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:19 pm

attyLLL

this is best discussed with your lawyer. request for proof that he filed it at the LCR and the NSO

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: Marriage Nullfied Today at 12:40 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum