Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

file a case to police officer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 file a case to police officer on Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:57 pm


Arresto Menor
May anak ako na 2months old then hiwalay kami ng tatay nya. Nagbibigay naman sya ng sustento. Hindi nakaapelido ung anak ko sa tatay nya. Balak ko kasuhan ung tatay ng anak ko dahil sa pambabae nya at naprove ko naman yun. anung pwede kong ikaso sakanya? isa po siyang pulis, may laban po ba ko?

View user profile

2 Re: file a case to police officer on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:18 am


are you married? you can file a complaint at napolcom if you are

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum